If you are looking for a new way to treat varicose veins, then Varithena may be the answer. In this blog post, we will discuss what Varithena does for varicose veins and the advantages of using this procedure over others.
What is Varithena and What Does it Do
Varithena is an FDA-approved treatment that can help reduce the appearance of varicose veins and improve leg health. It’s been used by thousands of people around the world and has helped them feel better about their legs again.
It is an injectable foam that can help improve your symptoms and get rid of unsightly veins. It’s injected directly into the vein using ultrasound guidance so it’s quick and easy with minimal discomfort. And because it works by closing the affected blood vessel, there’s no need for long-term compression stockings or painkillers afterward either!
What are the Advantages of Varithena?
Varithena is a new, innovative treatment for varicose veins. This advanced procedure has many advantages over traditional treatments. Here are a few:
- You won’t need surgery or downtime for recovery with this treatment. It only takes about 15 minutes from start to finish, and patients are back on their feet as soon as the procedure is complete.
- And because it uses a non-surgical approach, there are no incisions or scars involved.
- Varithena injections are designed to block the abnormal vein from filling with blood, thus reducing pain and discomfort as well as improving the appearance of the veins on the surface of your skin.
- It helps with pain relief from the leg cramps caused by varicosities.
- It is a safe and efficacious treatment option for treating chronic venous insufficiency disorders such as reflux, edema, and ulcerations in the lower extremities which are associated with venous insufficiency.
- You could see and feel results in as little as two weeks after treatment.
Common Side Effects of Varithena
- Skin irritation
- Swelling at the site of injection
- Numbness or tingling
Contact Your Doctor About Taking This Treatment
Varicose veins are a problem that many people face. These varicosities can be unsightly and painful. It is important to know that there is a solution for this problem, one which does not require surgery. This treatment has been proven to be effective for many patients with moderate cases of varicose veins, so if you have been considering Varithena as an option, you can get back on your feet again with Dr. Schmetterer’s help! Book your consultation today to learn more about how we can help you get rid of those unsightly veins once and for all!